Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Fifty Five

This is a beautiful poem written by a beautiful friend of mine.

Fifty-five

By Monique Pressley

One for my mom, two for my dad

Three for the family that I never had

Four for the friends I know that I’ll miss

Hey, can you tell me, what is this “bliss”?

Five for the person I wanted to be

Hey can you still recognize me?

Six for my love who went away

Please just tell me that you’ll stay

Seven for the sake of luck

And all my feelings that have

Run amuck.

Eight for the wish of eternal sleep.

I sure do hope that no one weeps.

Nine for this name of mine.

I hope that it won’t change with time.

Ten more pills in this bottle of sin.

I’ll empty it now and begin again.

3 comments:

Koishii_Ookami said...

I have to admit that this is extremely well written. I like it a lot. Give my kudos to your friend.

Michangelina said...

I know, when I first read this poem I was astonished. I'll be sure to show her your comment too.

Avatar said...

An impressive poem. It seems it came from the heart and that made it an unique writing.

Stalkers