Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

A Lullaby

This poem I wrote today was inspired by a forest fire of creativity. I wrote it with rhyming couplets that have no particular style. This is also inspired to a specific insomniac I know. I only hope it brings him a peace of mind. :)

A Lullaby
An ambition engaged in every root of our hearts,
Blue and brown irises' voyage soon departs . . .
Caressing each other's serene souls to slowly decompress;
Admiration speculates a versatile we never suppress,
Adoration mesmerizes the tranquility of the night,
Affection reflected infinitely like two mirrors nearby,
Attachment is as vital as respiring when whispering goodbye--
Calling out to you this lullaby . . .
Behind our closed eyelids entering the fifth-stage door,
A dream deep in our coexisting core.

0 comments:

Stalkers