Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Translation: Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix

I absolutely love foreign languages. I have studied three years of Spanish in high school. I remember my first year of Spanish being the easiest class ever. Then, Spanish II Honors became slightly more complicated but I had Senor Bidwell who taught us nothing but hilarious stories about his trips to Spain... and Spanish III Honors with Senora Donley was the most exhausting class I have ever taken. I decided not to take Spanish IV AP since the AP exam is impossible unless you are fluent. This year, I decided to take Chinese I because I plan on traveling to China over the course of this summer. However, I've yet to learn many things. As for other languages, I know a little bit of Latin, Japanese, and German. French has always been a big mystery to me... When Muse decided to write a song titled "I Belong to You/Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix" I immediately fell in love with it. I found the translation online. It's beautiful. I want to learn French now. In college, I'll probably continue to take a foreign language as an elective because I think it's interesting. They say you only need two credits of a foreign language for most college applications, I have four! It's fun for me.

Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix (My Heart Opens to the Sound of Your Voice)

Ah! Réponds, (Ah! Respond to my tenderness!)
Réponds à ma tendresse (Respond to my tenderness!)
Verse-moi, verse-moi l'ivresse! (Pour out to me, pour out to me the euphoria!)
Réponds à ma tendresse! (Respond to my tenderness!)
Réponds à ma tendresse! (Respond to my tenderness!)
Ah! Verse-moi l'ivresse! (Ah! Pour out to me the euphoria!)

0 comments:

Stalkers