Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Pre-Theory

Please compare.

This is a picture of a neural network in a human brain:



This is a picture of a cluster of galaxies taken by an x-ray telescope done by research in Harvard:



Question: Why are they connected so intricately?

3 comments:

Caine Mutiny said...

Why are they connected so intricately -- because it is a pattern intrinsic to the universe. The universe does not re-invent each time. Look at the concept of planets circling stars versus electrons circling the nucleus of an atom

ABHISHEK AGRAWAL said...

These may be related by 11th dimension.

Anonymous said...

nice blog nice Lady ;))

Stalkers