Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

A Quote

"I hate this feeling. Like I'm here, but I'm not. Like someone cares. But they don't. Like I belong somewhere else, anywhere but here, and escape lies just past that snowy window, cool and crisp as the February air. I considered the streets beyond, bleak as the bleached bones of wilderness scaffolding my heart. Just a stone's throw away."
— Ellen Hopkins

True.

For quite some time now, I have lacked the inspiration to complete any poem writing. Out my window, it's drizzling. It's been raining for the past two days. It's unusual for a desert climate. I love the scent of rain-- It smells like the Earth: natural, blue and green. Maybe it'll pop up-- (When my journal isn't with me, of course). Haha.

2 comments:

Koishii_Ookami said...

I like the quote. It has depth to it.

Advey said...

Ellen Hopkins writes well (fiction and poems) and here's my favorite quote from her: Life's full of choices and we don't always make good ones.

Stalkers