Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Untitled Masterpiece

For anyone who has some free time, I wrote a short story and titled it "Untitled Masterpiece". This work is a personal narrative based off a dark experience in my lifetime when I had an epiphany. My writing is not much different than my poetry. Open to constructive criticism.
Untitled Masterpiece (Google Document)

1 comments:

Murugesh.K said...

Michangelina,
The narration of the story and the flow was good. The choice of words were very good (quite typical of you) especially where you talk about karma and the sin of breaking the mirror. You have good attention of small details which is good thing. Keep it up.

I really like the part where you quote Shakespeare along with the reference.

The hidden numbers in the story made me to read it again.


I remember hearing that 'At the time of suicide, if the person delays that decision by 1 second, he will not do that again'. In this story it had to be done twice.

Good one. Do write more.

Stalkers