Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Inspiration

I'm not particularly full of ideas, but people look at me like hungry wolves anyway. I've been diagnosed with "writer's block" for a long time now, and I've learned that ideas don't flow. They come in bits and pieces. Sometimes I'm organized. I actually keep one of those Barnes & Nobles bookstore journals and actually write inside of that journal. Is that journal by my side when I actually have an idea? NO. Whenever I get a decent idea, there is absolutely no paper or writing utensils around me. My hypothesis is if I surround myself in a paperless environment, ideas will pop out because I don't have anything to write them down. My rough drafts are embarrassing to look at. They are always written on crummy looking pieces of paper ripped out from books, newspapers, and magazines. All my original work is always thrown away, haha. Much like Wreck This Journal


One of my favorite websites to read that gives me hope and inspiration is Poetry Soup. My username is "Michangelina" and a lot of my poems have received comments on there. It's nice to know that there are other aspiring poets in this world who will probably never receive any recognition for their work except by other aspiring poets.

1 comments:

Koishii_Ookami said...

I remember the Wreck This Journal. What happened to yours?

Stalkers