Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Solitary Confinement

So, remember that sonnet I promised? I'm still working on it, but I have written the first four lines:

Solitary Confinement
My home is my prison, my shrouded cage--
The sunlight become dimmer than moonlight,
The key is buried beneath my cold rage.
Nested here, my winged night mares take flight,

It sounds much more morbid than it really is. It's about me being lonely and cooped up in my apartment all the time.

Also, for any aspiring poets, be sure to visit Rhyme Zone. It's a great website when you want to make a poem rhyme, but you can't think of the right word. Yup, whenever I'm writing poetry I have three tabs open: Rhyme Zone, Thesaurus, and YouTube. What do I listen to on YouTube? Purely instrumental music because if I listen to a song with lyrics, I often begin to plagiarize words. My favorite instrumental band is Explosions in the Sky. Their music is beyond inspirational.

0 comments:

Stalkers