Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Photosynthesis

Alright, I know I promised a sonnet. Here's a rough draft of one. Yes, another poem with a scientific analogy in it.

Photosynthesis

Encase me inside the walls of his heart,
Lock  me away like a piece of golden treasure,
Hide me inside me his aging chest--
Bury me beneath six feet of soil.

Two trees grow above me intertwined,
Their love flourishes through photosynthesis.
Words warmer than sunlight,
Touch soft lighter than raindrops,

The breath of their existences is carbon dioxide.
They exhale oxygen into the atmosphere,
They grow together and closer--
A beautiful cycle that never ends...

Living for thousands of years,
Without believing in any fears.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you add some context to your blog? For instance, add links to poets who influenced you, or connections to an online community of poets?

Unknown said...

I love this poem! It shows me two different stories. One about two people and another about how beautiful nature is.

Stalkers