Define: Michangelina

My photo
I am both logical and imaginative. I have an apprehensive psychological mentality (aka "mind") or I'm possibly suffering with a psychological disorder that I am unaware of. My ego is nerdy/random; I often have deep inquisitions about the Universe. My Universe is quite abstruse but mostly harmless. If you pursue my friendship, give me chocolate. Statistically, I'm normal, but by my twisted logic, I have an incentive that cries: survival of the uniquest!

Proof of Time's Arrow

This has been waiting to be published forever now. So I finally did. Mostly written in free style, with the exception of rhyming couplets.

Proof of Time's Arrow

How do we distinguish between fact and fiction?

I want the truth without the friction--

No such thing as absolute truth,

No presence of evidence or proof,

No memory of facts and data,

Philosophy’s delusion is tearing me apart--

Forgetting Descartes . . .

I want,

I need,

I sense,

My hierarchy of needs is reversed;

All incentive is dispersed.

To love illogically,

To enforce and regulate,

To believe what you are told,

Where does it all become narrow?

Traveling through time’s arrow--

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider the Greek pi which is used to represent the ratio of the radius to the circumference of a circle:C=2piR

No matter how small or large the circle, pi never changes, so pi is true for any circle.

The great truths of the universe are eternally the same.

Astronomers have tried to calculate the size of the universe, but find new evidence later which forces them to revise their calculations, so the ones they had to change could not have been true.

Stalkers